The 6Rs are the Learning Dispositions we aim to foster in our children they are listed below:
1. I feel good about myself / I like the person I am.
2. I know the differences between right and wrong.
3. I can control the way I react to my feelings.
4. I know what to do or where to get help during activities.
5. I can concentrate on what I am doing.
6. I’m a good listener.
1. I can remember the important facts and events.
2. I can learn through talking and doing things.
3. I can use what I have learnt.
4. I can see links between my ideas and others.
5. I can use my memory to understand more difficult things.
6. I can explain reasons for my decisions.
1. I keep going until I find the answer to a question.
2. I like to hear what people say about the things I’ve done.
3. I find other people’s advice helpful and useful.
4. If I cannot work out how to do something one way, I’ll try a different idea.
5. I am prepared to take risks.
6. I learn from my mistakes.
1. I know how to get help when I need it.
2. I can ask different questions.
3. I can choose what I need to complete a task.
4. I have lots of my own ideas.
5. I try to solve problems independently before asking for help.
6. I am willing to learn and try new things.
1. I can work with others, take turns and share ideas/resources.
2. I can respect other people’s opinions and not argue.
3. I care about other people and how they feel.
4. I know when to say sorry.
5. I tell the truth.
6. I value friendships and know how to be a good friend.
1. I feel proud of what I’ve done.
2. I care about how well I’m doing.
3. I can develop step-by-step plans.
4. I can work with others to achieve something together.
5. I can think of ways to improve what I do.
6. I know how to help myself learn.